Lets face it beauty products that are cheaper than organic soaps and can often seem more attractive when you're buying your latest cream or soap. The fact is that we have all fallen into the trap of buying familiar beauty products without thinking too much about what is inside them or how they are made, but we need to be aware of what we put onto our skin and into our body to make sure that it doesn't have any negative effects on us.
Most likely the chemicals put into some beauty products to increase the profits of the company making them are not going to be what is best for our skin. There's a lot of talk around 'going organic' and here's six reasons why you should be thinking about it.
1. Using organic soap products which do not contain any chemicals means that you are much less likely to experience allergies and irritants on your skin and eyes. Organic skincare products are naturally absorbed into your body and will not clog your pores, which will mean less pimples and acne, less dry and better moisturised skin.
2. Effortlessly better skin. Even though organic soaps may appear more expensive at purchase, because of the concentration of ingredients, you need to use less to achieve the same effect. Daily cleansing will keep your skin looking healthy even without make up.
3. Organic products make your body work better. Non toxic skin care products are simply made with natural ingredients which don't disrupt your body's natural state. Since what you put on your skin will end up in your body, treat your body well and you will feel and look your best every day.
4. Organic means safe, and that’s the bottom line. Treat yourself to the best skincare out there. You're worth every penny.
5. Preserving the environment. Organic soap products are made from ingredients grown without the use of pesticides or other chemical farming products which reduces the harm on the environment that we must all live in.
6. Enjoy natural fragrances. The majority of fragrances on non-organic products are synthetic, created with chemicals, which often lead to skin irritation and even cancer. Organic products only use the fragrances nature provided us with.
For more information on skin care swing by our blog which has regular features and information on skincare issues. You can see our organic soap collection on this link or if you're feeling social come and say hello at our Facebook page or twitter account.